How to Use Throw n Grow Native Irish Wildflower Seed Bomb’s
(1) Each Seed Bomb Explosion Contains Non GMO Native Irish seeds in 34 different Native Irish Wildflower species, rolled with a mix of clay, sand and chilli powder to repel insects and other wildlife predators.
(2) Store Seed Bombs in a cool, dry place until ready to Throw n Grow
(3) Allow 1 Seed Bomb Explosion per square foot of soil.
(4) When rain is forecast Throw your Seed Bombs onto bare patches of earth, in containers, stone walls, flower beds, around trees, along riverbanks, disused railways embankments and unused land areas around Ireland that would benefit Native bees and insect pollinators.
(5) Seed Bombs require water for the germination process to activate, which can occur from 14-28 days or can take longer depending on weather conditions, temperatures should reach 20 degrees centigrade for germination.
(6) Seed Bombs can be grown indoors, or in greenhouses and poly tunnels in cooler months to give them a head start.
(7) Throw n Grow Irish Thyme Bombs are grown outdoors from April-May onwards, when the risk of frost has passed.
(8) Each Seed Bomb Explosion contains a mixture of native annual wildflowers which will flower in the first year and set seed after flowering. Biennials and perennial seeds will form roots and leaves but flowers follow in 2nd and 3rd year.
Our Exclusive Seed Bomb Ingredients
Ingredients : Clay Soil, Chilli Powder, Sand, Seeds of : Birdsfoot Trefoil, Black Medick, Bluebell, Corn Chamomile, Corn Marigold, Corn Poppy, Corncockle, Cornflower, Cowslip, Field Scabious, Foxglove, Hemp Agrimony, Kidney Vetch, Lady's Bedstraw, Lesser Knapweed, Marjoram, Meadow Buttercup, Meadowsweet, Mullien, Ox-Eye Daisy, Purple Loosestrife, Red Campion, Red Clover, Scented Mayweed, Selfheal, St Johns Wort, Water Avens, Wild Angelica, Wild Carrot, Yarrow, Yellow Agrimony, Yellow Rattle, Lemon Balm, Wild Thyme.
Throw n Grow Seed Bombs
Seed Bombs Create Magic
Seed Bomb Throw n Grow